Monday, March 3, 2014

Where am I going?


I have gotten this question a lot lately from friends and family about where I choose to go to student teach abroad... The answer is.. I have three choice lol!!! In order from "omg send me there now" to " i would be happy to go there too" it goes as following...

1. Werne, Germany 
2. Quito, Ecuador 
3. Barcelona, Spain  
*China (not included in teaching abroad)







I feel as if I should clear this up a bit... 

China has nothing to do with my student teaching abroad... It was an opportunity through WKU that I decided to apply for. I wanted to blog and document this trip as well so I included it! If accepted I'll be leaving for two weeks in June 2014! 

Now that we are on the same page... We can talk a little more about student teaching abroad!! Woohoo! 

Though I am not 100% sure of where I'll be traveling to yet.. I do know that regardless of where I go, it'll be an experience I'll never forget and will prepare me to be the best teacher... EVER! 

Keep checking back with my blog for all the important information will be posted a few times a week!! 


Upcoming events: 

March 4: Meeting with Dr. Carter (international student teaching placement coordinator) about placement. 

March 4: the Gilman Scholarship application is due! (Fingers crossed! I really need the financial help)    








No comments:

Post a Comment