Wednesday, November 12, 2014

And we're off!!

The nerves have set in! We are finally on our first leg of our journey to Germany! My morning started off early at my cousins house! 

Jessica (jessicaroach1.weebly.com) was my short leg traveling buddy from Bowling Green to Nashville! She had the opportunity to meet my silly dad and cousin on the way to Nashville! Great way to relieve some of our nerves! 

Now the whole group is patiently waiting at gate c14 her in Nashville to board!! 


Bowling Green, KY 

First stop: Toronto, Canada 
Second stop: Frankfurt, Germany
Third stop: Muenster, Germany 
Final: WERNE!! 

Here is a pic of the whole crew!! Such a great group of girls to travel with!! Can't wait to make memories with these girls in Germany! 



I'm sure by the time I get to Germany I will be to tired to update! Can't wait to share more very soon! 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment